Manga/Anime Fans Discussion

Ninetales95NL

I used to absolutely love Naruto. I have like, forty-something of the manga plus an art book plus a couple figures. :P I haven't been into it for a while though. I liked the original set, but not quite into Shippuden. In school myself and my friends were considered the "anime freaks", it was a bad time but I guess I enjoyed Naruto enough I didn't even care what they had to say after some time.

Now the only one I really look at is Hetalia. I have a couple of the manga and have watched what they have on Netflix. It's fun five minute clips making fun of country stereotypes. I enjoy it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've watched few animes including: Bleach, Dragon Ball(original and Z), Yu-Gi-Oh!(original and 5DS), Naruto, Utawarerumono, Hayate no Gotoku, K-On!, Tales of the Abyss, Persona 4, Hyperdimension Neptunia(a.k.a. Choujigen Game Neptune), ToHeart2(including the OVAs), Letter Bee, The Melaconcholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Mirai Nikki(a.k.a. The Future Diary), Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan, Gurren Lagann, White Album(1&2) and a few others I may have forgotten.

As for manga, I've read Pokemon, Choujigen Game Neptune(the one based onthe 1st game) and BlazBlue: Chimelical Complex.

I haven't watched Wolf's Rain but I just read the Wikipedia article and it seems really interesting.

• 3 years later...

To be frank, s**tler appears in Hetalia. I made a downfall parody on it.

On 2/13/2014 at 6:41 AM, Hansi Krebs said:

I used to absolutely love Naruto. I have like, forty-something of the manga plus an art book plus a couple figures. :P I haven't been into it for a while though. I liked the original set, but not quite into Shippuden. In school myself and my friends were considered the "anime freaks", it was a bad time but I guess I enjoyed Naruto enough I didn't even care what they had to say after some time.

Now the only one I really look at is Hetalia. I have a couple of the manga and have watched what they have on Netflix. It's fun five minute clips making fun of country stereotypes. I enjoy