Hello everyone!...Aber...I am not exactly new..

R.M.P

Hello, Untergangers around the world!

I had been willing to be a Hitler parody maker for quite a while. I have started watch parodies from about half a year ago and they became one of my greatest enjoyment since then(The first parody that I watched was probably Hitler works in McDonald's or Adolf Hitler VS a fly) I had watched hundreds of them as for today.

To say that I am not exactly new, I had actually made a casual Hitler parody channel(Named HP-Prep) before, with as much as 16 videos in a playlist(Named Fegelmore Ep.Nein), while I think that you guys had definitely never seen that before since I made it private two months after the first video even before the channel could achieve a total 50 views... And I have been lurking around this community and Hitler parodies Fandom as a visitor before from time to time...

From now, my Formal Hitler parody channel "Reich Motion Pictures" will be started and my first video will surface soon. Sieg Heil Hitler parody community, HRP and all of the comrades!

P.S: I am actually not a native English speaker. I am an international student who is currently studying in Canada. I hope my writing is understandable for you! 

P.P.S: To be honest, I am actually a Claymore fan(Does anyone of you watched or read Claymore before?)...That's why a lot of my planned parodies, pending parodies and all of my prep-parodies are containing some or a lot of Claymore contents...I feel like to watch Hitler parodies about Claymore while I found nothing but a regular "Hitler reacts" on YouTube. That's one of the reasons why I started to make parodies...

P.P.P.S: I am considering to gradually introduce a new antic maker...

P.P.P.P.S: I have probably joined the community too late... Is HRP really leaving the community?