What if we're all totally misunderstood

I'm sure some people would just see any mention of Hitler and thing that's what it is, but if they somehow miss the "parodies" portion of the site title, url, and all then they really aren't paying attention. Especially if you look at some of the video titles. :P 

But I have had that concern when I came on and when my family came around, but I've also been called a Nazi for other reasons before so I've kind of gotten over that fear for the most part. 

The word "parodies" pasted everywhere is indeed a handy sign. 

I've had some people, after I tried explaining my videos to them, mistake me for a Nazi. A misunderstanding I quickly corrected, you can be assured! Heck, if anything, I'm leftist, on the opposite side of fascism. 

I think this is one of the biggest controversy between the Untergangers and the outside world. Especially when it comes to older generations.

The current generation of the youth and young-adults, is no longer really about the despise towards Nazism and Hitler. Well, it is, but in an alternative way: instead of despising them with words and thoughts, we are being creative and despise them in the way of mockery.

That is what today's generation in kinda about: mockery of everything and everyone. If it was a dictator, a blooper of an athlete, a band/artist doing something remarkable, or even you... we are all trapped in that space where we all just make fun of each other.  Whether it is actually serious or not.

The problem with the older generations of the human race (middle-aged but specially elderly) are more bonded towards the traditional ways of living in the past, being polite and serious and all... most of the youth is not really in that shape anymore. It is dynamic and a little more rebellion ever since the 1950s with the birth of rock and roll. And that is probably what the elderly over 50 years will look like.

And I notice this behavior also at school. Most of the youth are qua behavior much alike: some are acting rather tough, using much swearing and street language (e.g. in my school they regulary use 'kanker...' (cancer...) instead of (f**king...) to describe something intensive, and mostly don't know when to shut the hell up. I am not quite that guy, really, I got a balance between youth and 'expected behavior'. And that is what the youth does not like really. And sooner or later because you are kinda different you because the person who's f*cked. At least, not really that much in my case...

Anyway, it ain't always thus the elderly but some a little closer to our age can't tolerate this really and despite this,  maybe we should be too concerned about the opinion of those:

Because what we do, is good, in my opinion. It is to punish those who were responsible for the death of millions of people, especially Jews. 

Untergangers, keep that in mind ;)

• 3 years later...
On 3/5/2014 at 5:49 AM, Ninetales95NL said:

I think this is one of the biggest controversy between the Untergangers and the outside world. Especially when it comes to older generations.

The current generation of the youth and young-adults, is no longer really about the despise towards Nazism and Hitler. Well, it is, but in an alternative way: instead of despising them with words and thoughts, we are being creative and despise them in the way of mockery.

That is what today's generation in kinda about: mockery of everything and everyone. If it was a dictator, a blooper of an athlete, a band/artist doing something remarkable, or even you... we are all trapped in that space where we all just make fun of each other.  Whether it is actually serious or not.

The problem with the older generations of the human race (middle-aged but specially elderly) are more bonded towards the traditional ways of living in the past, being polite and serious and all... most of the youth is not really in that shape anymore. It is dynamic and a little more rebellion ever since the 1950s with the birth of rock and roll. And that is probably what the elderly over 50 years will look like.

And I notice this behavior also at school. Most of the youth are qua behavior much alike: some are acting rather tough, using much swearing and street language (e.g. in my school they regulary use 'kanker...' (cancer...) instead of (f**king...) to describe something intensive, and mostly don't know when to shut the hell up. I am not quite that guy, really, I got a balance between youth and 'expected behavior'. And that is what the youth does not like really. And sooner or later because you are kinda different you because the person who's f*cked. At least, not really that much in my case...

Anyway, it ain't always thus the elderly but some a little closer to our age can't tolerate this really and despite this,  maybe we should be too concerned about the opinion of those:

Because what we do, is good, in my opinion. It is to punish those who were responsible for the death of millions of people, especially Jews. 

Untergangers, keep that in mind ;)

I agree with you.