Im back

Fegel Tator

Hello, fellow Untergangers!

So this is a message to let you all know that I am back.

So to some who do not know me, my real name is Remon as few already know or might forgotten. like 9-10 months back, I joined the Untergangers. Sadly afterwards my life went downhill with school and had to get things back on the track. Back then I quited school, to work now til somewhere in august, then I will do a IT study on a christian school. I was then pretty down, and was not really in the mood to make more videos. Especially with Av4you, the program I used back then. As it was terribly slow, and some Unterganger friends in some old chat suggested I should use Sony Vegas. Was not much in the mood to do anything yet. Now I am happier than ever knowing it would turn alright again. 

So now I am busy on a "coming back" video using indeed Sony Vegas. teaching myself a bit of how to use this program and I can tell its hard at the start. Slightly I am getting the hang of it and I would surely recommend this program if you're planning on using chroma keying. Also the program is now faster than the previous one I used, yet very hard compared to Av4you.

So here my thread. I surely missed a lot, however it can still be fun when I pick it up from where I left. Especially with all you active Untergangers around! ;) So if you have anything to say or ask. Feel free to ask. And my youtube channel has basicly the same name as I have here "fegeltator". So have a good day to all of you !

Best regards, Fegeltator.