ayy

Mathilde

Hey! My name's Mathilde, I'm a 18 years old french girl who loves drawing, writing, world-building, languages and history. Boy do I love history.... especially history memes ;^) 

I've been aware of Downfall parodies since a looooong time ago, I'm pretty sure the first time I've seen one was in a french YTP so it must've been during the times when the Unterganger community wasn't "established" I guess...? 

I rediscovered Downfall parodies this February, and since I've become some kind of Nazi Germany history buff who also laughs at stuff depicting Hitler and Nazis being complete buffoons I was like: "Holy s**t, this is perfect for me.". I watched lots and lots of parodies and just love how everyone came up with these unique and strange personalities and characteristics for each character: Fegelein being a master of antics, Hitler being a foolish who rants 24/7 and is constantly being subject to Fegelein's pranks, Günsche being a stoic yet stupid giant who has the best breasts in the whole bunker, Jodl who is always objecting to Hitler's eccentric schemes, Goebbels being.... Dr.Skeletor. And so on. I'm just really fascinated by the community's thriving creativity, and I find it amazing how they turned a really depressing movie dealing with one of the darkest parts of history into videos that will make you laugh so hard that you're going to get abs.

Eventually, I became more and more inspired to create my own parodies and I ended up making a parody, which is currently being uploaded. It was really making fun making it and I plan to make more, hopefully my Sony Vegas skills will improve so I'll be able to make some video ideas see the light.

I think that's about it. Anyways, I'm really excited to join and get to know the community more!

Here's my channel, by the way

• 1 month later...