Enlistments for Der Untergang: The Parody

Soalric

This topic is going to be used to try and attract some of the new, third-generation Untergangers to the community collaboration. This does NOT replace the current topic on the old forums, but rather is just a new inlet for participation. Once interest is expressed here, then the person in question can state their claim on the original forum thread. For those of you not in the know, the original forum thread is here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/downfallparodies/topic/4881658/16/#new

Anyway, the next scenes include Eva and Traudl talking about Fegelein leaving the bunker (the scene where they are smoking), then Hitler talking to Grawitz and finally the famous rant at Gunsche. Who's game?

Yes! I've been meaning to get to you about that, HRP. And also, s2idp. 

Anyways, Onetime has posted part 21. The next section, part 22, includes Grawitz's suicide, Hogl entering the brothel, and Fegelein's arrest. It may also include Eva pleading with Hitler, if time permits. Who wants this section?

Before promising and claiming anything, I'm going to look into what has been done already. Since I haven't actually been following this project, I didn't know about it until last month, I don't want to promise or claim something and then not deliver. So don't reserve anything for me at this point, I'll let you know.

I do have a question. For getting scenes, I just use HRP's scenes that he has uploaded normally. Is there somewhere else people are getting the scenes from for this?

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I may make part 24 (and maybe more parts). But I only need individual clips of the scene (i.e. Traudl is late to Hitler's dictation, Hitler will scene, Hitler wedding scene, etc.) instead of downloading the full movie.

I'd suggest messaging Soalric on YouTube, as he doesn't really come here that often, if at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I may make part 24 (and maybe more parts). But I only need individual clips of the scene (i.e. Traudl is late to Hitler's dictation, Hitler will scene, Hitler wedding scene, etc.) instead of downloading the full movie.

Soalric messaged me back, you can do the part.

• 2 weeks later...