Show Off Your Pets

Hansi Krebs

Or discuss them. Either way, every forum needs its pets thread. :) I love to discuss pets and show mine off. This will very likely be image heavy.
So I'll start out. All of the pictures in this post are taken by me. I'm very into doing pet photography.

I have two current dogs, and one that passed last year.
OzzieSmall_zpsdf5002da.png
This is Ozzie, he was 14 when he passed and a lovely gramps dog to my little Aussie Mika. He was a Boxer-Golden Labrador mix. I loved him a lot, and he was a loyal friend for 12 years. Proof that shelter dogs can be very successful and nice family members. He passed of illness related to age.
MikaSmall_zpsc5d072db.png thumb_pre_1392885635__472140_37154316159
And then there is Mika (Mika-chu). She is a Miniature Australian Shepherd (yes, they make those) and has energy beyond compare. But she can be a bit grumpy. I've accused her of playing Dolfy a few times because she has snapped at our other dog for silly things. But she's a sweetheart lover dog, a bit stubborn, and has SOO much hair she costs $70 every couple months to get professionally groomed correctly. Just look at it all! She also has claimed this tank as hers.
MaxxSmall2_zps10315cfa.png
Maxx (Maxximus, Maxx2, Maximilian, or Günsche-dog), he is as best we can tell a Schipperke mix. Probably Border Collie or Sheltie. He's our dumby dog, always finding the obvious out with his head. Running into doors/walls/people. He stands real tall and even salutes for me. He's a goof, and generally quiet and serious. Gets bossed around by Mika all the time. But he's a lover and doesn't like to be away from people. He's our recent addition, from April 2013.
Lastly there is....
NoelSmall_zpsb69da345.png
Fegel-cat (really named Noel) she makes her life out of messing with the dogs. She's a little brat, but she's soft and oddly loving sometimes. We don't as why.

No, I don't have any fish.

So, I guess I should probably start off some questions.

Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Favorite breed/color?
And what pets do you have?
:)