The Wish Corruption Game

Granted, but other bronies would hunt you down on your bed and brutally murder you in the most gruesome way ever possible, for relinquishing your status as a brony and betraying their ideology.

I wish I had the power to alter time.

Granted, but then, while flying, you would crash into a building, and even though you have super strength, the fall, combined with your and the building's strength, would probably crush your bones into mush. (srry for lame explanation, I'm not too good at mechanical physics-prefer thermonuclear and electrical physics)

I wish.... that the Rupture of 1940 (Soviet ultimatum, Second Vienna Award and Treaty of Craiova) never happened, making us never enter WWII.

...but it would be turned into a cartoon series, each episode broadcast after an episode of MLP

Then eventually MLP and the new Twilight cartoon series would have a cartoon crossover movie, leading to thousands of bronies angrily waging war on the twilight fans and the television companies, leading to an all-out war which would last for 3000 years.

I wish I had a lot more motivation.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

But then all the girls you get would later turn out to be transsexual aliens who seek to kill you with their seduction powers in order to boost their libido.

I wish I had the comfiest bed in the universe.

...but the bed had been cursed so you will burn to death.

I wish all of this wish corruptions will be erased so everyone will be able to live peacefully  :)