I found this movie featuring Frederick the Great

I presume that all of us have seen this scene, where Hitler stares at a portrait of Frederick the Great.Hitler_Frederick_Great.jpg

In search of new material for Downfall parodies, I found a German film from Youtube called Trenck - Zwei Herzen gegen die Krone (p1, p2) which features Frederick the Great as one of the main characters.

And the great thing with this movie is that Alexandra Maria Lara Traudl Junge plays in this film the role of Anna Amalia, sister of Frederick.

b640x600.jpg

Now, that makes the "Hitler stares at his favorite painting" scene more awkward. Who'd like to make the first parody out of these?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/3/2014 at 4:37 PM, Alexius08 said:

I presume that all of us have seen this scene, where Hitler stares at a portrait of Frederick the Great.Hitler_Frederick_Great.jpg

In search of new material for Downfall parodies, I found a German film from Youtube called Trenck - Zwei Herzen gegen die Krone (p1, p2) which features Frederick the Great as one of the main characters.

And the great thing with this movie is that Alexandra Maria Lara Traudl Junge plays in this film the role of Anna Amalia, sister of Frederick.

b640x600.jpg

Now, that makes the "Hitler stares at his favorite painting" scene more awkward. Who'd like to make the first parody out of these?

Worse, hitler stares at a homo such as Old Fritz.